Find all relevant information and tips for your application in the following.
The following requirements/documents will be required at various stages of our recruitment process.
- Resume and cover letter
- A full driver’s license for all sales roles
- 2 professional references
- All final applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and drivers license history check
- Carefully read the job description
- Create an original cover letter
- Identify key words and tailor your resume and cover letter to the job
- Fill out all fields accurately on the application including phone number, email address and your location
- Only submit one application per role
- Review all information before submitting ensuring no spelling errors
- Ensure having all relevant documents and requirements for the job
Your way to a job offer
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Our Recruitment team will review applications and phone screen suitable candidates. If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an initial interview.
Depending on the role, shortlisted candidates may be invited to attend a ride along day to gain a practical insight into our business and the role they have applied for.
Following the ride along day, you may be invited to a second interview and if considered standard references, Drivers License and Police checks will be completed.The successful candidate will then receive a job offer and become part of the Wurth family.
Check out our local and global Wurth career opportunities and apply for your dream job today.