Focus on your core business – Let technology work for you.
E-procurement describes the process of obtaining goods through digital data exchange. It covers the entire process, from ordering right through to invoice checking. Automation of the data exchange offers key advantages for everyone involved in product ordering.
What's your preferred E-Procurement Solution?
- Maxium procurement efficency and productivity.
- Minimised production downtime.
- Significant reduction of process costs: up to 30%.
- Elimination of typing errors and document matching.
- More control over the entire procurement process.
- Reduced paper usage, thanks to a more environmentally friendly process.
- Less expenditure required for bookkeeping and administration.
- Allows you to concentrate on your core business.
Enjoy the benefits of improved cost efficiency, transparency and optimised stock management. For more information about electronic procurement solutions from Wurth Australia, talk to your Sales Representative or call 1300 65 77 65.