The Wurth Australia eShop is an internet-accessible electronic catalogue and easy ordering system, which is constantly being updated with the latest products, services, news and special offers. Our aim is to provide a platform that is easy to navigate and access everything you need.
With over 20,000 product available to purchase, you can access the full range 24 hours a day. As a registered eShop user, you will also see current pricing and stock quantities currently available.
- Easy product search - Enter product names, article number or trade names in the search field
- Access to product information - Catalogue pages, technical datasheets, MSDS information and more
- Fast and easy registration (only takes 60 seconds)
- Numerous functions to simplify and optimise your procurement management
- Easy access to ‘My Office’ where you can view your orders, invoices and delivery notes
- Define budget limits for your company or single users within your organisation. It’s also possible to set order value limits. This gives you additional control over your budgets and orders
- Restrict the ability to release orders to selected staff members only. Without your approvals, employees won’t be able to release any orders More information...
- Define order templates for frequently needed items and easy re-ordering
- Quick access to your order history for easy re-ordering
- Allocate cost centres, order numbers or project numbers to your order for easy evaluation More information...
- Be in control of the users who access your eShop account. You can add, edit and delete users and their rights
Simply follow the sign-up steps and receive immediate access to the Wurth eShop. For further information, please speak to your Wurth Sales Representative or give us a call on 1300 65 77 65.